Saturday, June 19, 2010

“Polls are Crack for Political Junkies”


The polls are rolling in here in Minnesota and I’m watching the national ones also.
by Charlie Leck

I carefully read a report that appeared on MinnPost (an on-line local news source, staffed by highly talented journalists) today about the upcoming primary elections and the general election here in Minnesota. You’ll be hearing plenty from me about political polls in the coming months. With prejudice, I hope they will show that both Tom Emmer, running for Governor, and Michele Bachmann, running for reelection to the U.S. House are getting their butts kicked.

For today, however, I only wanted to leave you with Eric Black’s closing comments in his column (cited above).

“Oh, and I forgot to mention: Polls are crack for political junkies.”

I will testify that he is absolutely dead-spot-on.

Enjoy this Father’s Day Weekend!

_______________________________

You can email me directly
or you can sign in to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment