Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blog Site Problems

Google had some problems this week with its blog site service and a number of my posts were not published!
by Charlie Leck

A number of my posts were not published in the last couple of days because of some technical problems at GOOGLE. They are blogs I worked very hard on... so I have just recently reposted them. They are…

LET’S LIGHT UP! and NORA NEALE HURSTON – just in case you want to go back to read them.

GOOGLE appears to have everything working again and they were very apologetic and helpful during their down-time.

_______________________


Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment