Sunday, September 30, 2012

Todd Akin makes Michele Bachmann look like a Hippy!



Well, hardly, Ms. McCaskill, hardly!
by Charlie Leck

This will be brief; however, I must react to something the Democratic candidate for the U.S. Senate (Senator Claire McCaskill) said on television during her campaign in Missouri.

“Todd Akin makes Michele Bachmann look like a hippy!”

Oh, please, Ms. McCaskill, please! You must not follow Ms. Bachmann’s comments very carefully. This was the lady (it’s a stretch using this term) who suggested that the Muslim Brotherhood had infested the Congress of the United States after she suggested that a good many members of Congress were “anti-America!” Of course, all of this was said without presenting even a shred of evidence.

Shall I return here to the utter stupidity that Ms. Bachmann displays publically on a rather constant basis up here in the great North Central part of America? I have not the time, Madam, and my readers would revolt if I did such a thing. They are all quite fed-up with Ms. Bachmann also.

I do not want anyone insulting some of the great and revered hippies of American history by drawing any kind of line of definition between them and Congresswoman Bachmann.


_________________________
Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment