Monday, July 14, 2014

Joan Rivers isn’t Funny!


This once grand comedian has lost touch and no longer understands the art of comedy. She should just silently fade away.
by Charlie Leck

Joan Rivers, I am fully aware, has some serious age on her and she’s lost her touch as a comedienne. She’s also lost touch. I’m here to testify that I really admire our President and I adore the First Lady. So after what Joannie said about the President and First Lady (on video and fully miked), I have put her on my official sh*t list. Kiss off Joan Rivers and forget about trying to make jokes. You’ve lost it!

Many will probably say she was just trying to be funny. Forget about it!

_________________________





Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it,send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment