Friday, October 12, 2007

Ann Coulter Simply Goes toooooooo Far



What'd she say? Huh? Are you kiddin' me?
Why do people listen to her?
by Charlie Leck


Are you as sick as I about the comments of Ann Coulter in the last couple of days? My god, the woman is absolutely crazy. I've accepted her methods of getting attention in the past and I've even thought her clever on some occasions when she blasts her way on to the front page through the use of classic profanity and outrageous shock techniques.

Now she's teetering on hate mongering!

The frightening thing is that what she is saying is not terribly different than what a lot of right-wing, evangelical preachers are also saying – though in perhaps more subtle ways.

"Jews should be perfected!" Are you kidding me? Will Ann Coulter be the judge of when any one of us reaches perfection? This is somewhat outrageous, but she hadn't reached her climax with that! The moment was still ahead.

America would be a better place if Judaism was "thrown away" and America was totally Christian! [
See the video of Coulter on the Donny Deutsch show!]

Is she not the wildest nut-bag in our nation? Does she hate diversity? Does she have any idea about what made us a great nation? Doesn't she understand what could pull us all down into the abyss?

Coulter was asked to describe the ideal America. "It would look like New York City during the Republican National Convention [2004]. In fact, that's what I think heaven is going to look like… People were happy!"

Why do people even listen to her? That's the question of the day. My answer may teeter on sexism. It's because she's a sexy babe! If some buck-toothed, pimply-faced, dirty-finger-nailed fellow from Alabama was saying this, he'd be put on the FBI's list of dangerous citizens. Believe me! If I was saying such things, I'd be put on the list! I'm probably on it because I suggested young people start giving our President "the finger." Ann Coulter just goes right on selling books, giving speeches to college graduates, and appearing on national television talk shows.

Andy Driscoll, on the Driscoll Newswire, says: "Ann Coulter is simply too damned pretty to be so incredibly insulting." He goes on to say that this is really the height of the drama of the "Beauty and the Beast."

This is the same Ann Coulter who was fired from the National Review (a blatantly conservative publication) when she submitted a column that proposed we invade Muslim countries, kill the leaders and convert them to Christianity.

Does it say something about our nation when one considers that Ann Coulter is "one of the leading political writers of our age?" [
David Carr, NY Times, on Ann Coulter]

Bob Wietrak, of Barnes & Noble has said:
"Every single book she has done has become an instant best-seller…Her fan base is phenomenal and she is in the media constantly. When she is in the media, it creates more media coverage. And every single day, the book sells more."

Why? Are we that sick? Do we want to hear her joke that Timothy McVeigh should have parked his truck in front of the NY Times building; that Cindy Sheehan, a grieving mother, is "a c-list celebrity trolling for a book deal;" or call Katie Couric "the affable Eva Braun?" Are we sick?

This is the woman who called John Edwards a faggot! That F-word is harsher and more obscene that the popularly known F-word. A few days after that utterance, she said the following about Edwards: "I've learned my lesson. If I'm gonna say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."

I'm not kidding! She said it! She said it on ABC's Good Morning Show!

Is it that I just don't have a sense of humor? Is it? Tell me! Or is it that she just doesn't have any sense? And if she doesn't have any sense, why are hundreds of thousands of Americans devoutly listening to her and reading her? Tell me that it's crazy!

This is the woman who said bombing Iran would be good for our economy. You think I'm kidding? She said it on the
Fox News Cashin' In Show on September 15th of this year.

This is the same woman who chided single women on their voting stupidity.
Just last week she told the NY Observer: "If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women."

I'm telling you, I'm sitting here at my desk laughing my head off. The woman is a stitch. Now, I said "stitch!" How funny can one person be?


Only a couple of days ago, on "Tucker" on MSNBC, she referred to a long affair of John Edwards. Her source was the National Enquirer. Glad to learn she reads the heavy-duty stuff and believes it!

Perhaps, again, she was just being funny and I didn't get it.

Enough already! You get the picture! We can't take this woman off the air. We can't stop her from writing books. It's all about this freedom of speech thing that we have in this nation; but, get this, you don't have to listen to her and you don't have to read her. And, we can begin to make her out to be just what she is – a stupid, hateful, bigoted son-of-a-bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment