Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bachmann Tattle-Tale



A book about some of the naughty things Michele Bachmann is supposed to have done during her brief and failed presidential bid has hit the market.
by Charlie Leck

I just thought you ought to know about this e-book that outlines the nasty infighting going on among these evangelicals. I’m not recommending you buy it. I certainly won’t. However, if you have a Kindle book reader and an Amazon account, you can get it on-line.

It’s called Bachmannistan! Now, isn’t that a clever title. It’s written by the rightly reverend Peter Waldron with help from attorney John Gilmore.

Just remember that I told you Ms. Bachmann was a has-been long before she officially was. I could write a book!

Just picture this scene described in the book: On the advice of her psychologist husband, Ms. Bachmann is standing before a mirror saying, “I am the President of the United States!” I understand it is one of the more exciting sections in the book. Frightening, but exciting!



_________________________
Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment