Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gillibrand – U.S. Senator Kirsten E. Gillibrand – from New York!




If I were a citizen of the United States of America who wanted to find good examples of members of the Congress and someone in that job who is tough, forthright, honest and unimpressed with her seniors, I’d take a careful look at U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand of New York. Let me tell you, this is the kind of Senator we need in Washington.
by Charlie Leck

It’s very easy, isn’t it, to just get sick and tired of the kind of representation we have in Washington, D.C. – whether you are a Democrat or a Republican? I mean there are some miserable, weak-kneed, yellow bellied, ignorant legislators serving in both houses of the U.S. Congress.

So, when you discover one who is none of those things, but displays reasonable intelligence, practicality and a spine, you are just, well, damned attracted to her.

So, I give you U.S. Senator Kirsten E. Gillibrand (junior Senator from New York). I’ve been paying close attention to her for the last couple of years. After reading a very informative story about her in Saturday’s edition of the New York Times, I am completely sold on her and I envy the State of New York for having such a spectacular person representing them in the U.S. Senate. Now this woman just might make a very classy and bright President of the United States.

Keep an eye on her! She’s really cool!

And, unless you know all about her already, be sure to read the story about her in the NY Times.

Then you might want to turn to the Huffington Post and read, on Huff Post Women, this equally as impressive story about her.



_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment