Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A review of True Grit


A review of True Grit by Stanley Fish makes for great reading
by Charlie Leck

I guess there’s some controversy about the Cohen Brothers’ remake of the movie, True Grit. Frankly, I haven’t seen it, though I certainly will – because I admire the movie making skills of these guys even though I often come out of a viewing shaking my head and wondering about them.

Well, I’ll tell you, I just read a New York Times review of the movie by Stanley Fish. What a piece of writing!

Don’t miss the movie and, certainly, don’t miss this review of it!

_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment