Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Most Giving of the Wealthy


Here are ten of America's wealthiest who keep giving back.
by Charlie Leck

Jenna Ellis sent me an interesting email telling me about an article that she thought might interest my readers. It’s called 10 Wealthy Americans Who Give the Most Back! I found it extremely interesting and I think you will, too.

Irwin Jacobs, a Minnesotan, is on the list.

It’s interesting to review the organizations and institutions to which these people have given such huge amounts of money. I wish there were more organizations that served the poor and homeless, but one still has to be impressed with this amount of giving. Bill and Linda Gates are certainly doing wonderful things all around the world.l

_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment