Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I’m Still Here


Sorry, I don’t usually let so much time pass between blogs, but I’m here and will be back in action soon.
by Charlie Leck

In the last few days, I’ve worked on a couple of guest blogs for other “big time” blogs around the country and that’s why I’ve been “missing in action.”

I’ll be back to my regular schedule tomorrow (Thursday) and there’s plenty to write about.

Rush Limbaugh
The responses to my recent Rush Limbaugh blogs have been incredible both in number and intensity. Unlike most bloggers, I provide an email address (below) and many readers have emailed complaints, suggestions, changes to advertising lists and ideas to me. Thanks so much for all the helpful email (and thanks too for the critical ones).



In the meantime, be sure to catch the Helen and Margaret Blog about Rush Limbaugh. It's really wonderful!

_________________________
Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment