Monday, March 26, 2012

A Poem


The Start of Day
by Charlie Leck

How do you start your day?
I like the way my days begin,
Seeing her naked in the dull light,
Lifting her bathrobe from the chair
Fitting herself into it!
With that, I’m able happily to rise and meet the morning
And coffee – hot, with cream and a dash of toffee flavoring
And then the newspaper, for better or worse
And the sun, when it’s ready
Or the clouds and rain should the sun choose to sleep in!
  
_________________________
Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment