Saturday, June 29, 2013

Stories by Boomers


       This photograph is on display at the
I recommend this remarkable story to you!
by Charlie Leck

I came across a fascinating story today in the New York TimesA Son of the Holocaust Buys German. It is part of a series called Booming, columns written by baby boomers about their lives.

This particular story was written by Henry Rozycki, a physician in Richmond, VA. It is a touching account of growing up as the child of holocaust survivors.

I found it a remarkable piece about healing. I strongly recommend it to you. It begins this way…

“I bought an Audi this year and with that, World War II finally ended for me.!

It’s brief – a quick read – and it is beautifully written!


_________________________
Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment