Monday, March 31, 2014

Americans Against the Tea Party


In the last few weeks, on Facebook, I began following an organization called Americans Against the Tea Party. You who follow my blog know just how right-up-my-alley such a site would be. The Tea Party is generally vile, selfish and hateful and, I believe, it represents everything that America isn’t.
by Charlie Leck
I recommend you look into Americans Against the Tea Party (Americans Against the Tea Party).

We need a strong movement in this country to counteract the bigotry, selfishness, hatefulness and propagandizing of the Tea Party. America is better than the Tea Party.

If the Tea Party bothers you as much as it bothers me, I strongly recommend you look into this organization that powerfully counters these ultra conservatives.



_________________________


Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment