Monday, June 20, 2011

Twins Win!


The Minnesota Twins are on a roll and so is a young, extraordinary golfer!
by Charlie Leck

I will write yarely this morning, only to tell you that the Minnesota Twins, which began the season playing like they didn’t understand anything about baseball and with more players on the injury list than any other team, have now won 14 of their last 16 games and went 7 and 1 in their latest home stand. They just finished sweeping the San Diego Padres in interleague play.

If you are a Minnesota Twins fan you are probably telling me to shut up because I’ll likely jinx them! I hope you are not correct.

Let me tell you, I had a wonderful Father’s Day, switching between the Twins game and Rory McIlroy’s extraordinary win at the U.S. Open Golf Championship. What a day for a sports junky! I actually worked as I watched the game, getting our living room and dining room all spiffed up and rearranged for the coming attack of the grandkids and our children in two weeks time. This morning I ache all over.

I’ll get serious with my blog again tomorrow.

_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment