Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Freedom is what’s GREAT about America!


I wanna be free! I wanna be free! It isn’t just me… we all wanna be free!
by Charlie Leck

Watch this video and be wowed like I was – as my wife was! You will not be sorry for the three and a half minutes of your day that you gave up to watch this clip. It has been viewed by millions and millions of people and more and more people are finding out about it every day because their neighbors and friends and members of their families are telling them: “You’ve got to watch this kid!”


What a spokesman this kid is! And, how proud his two parents must be of him.

I stand four-square against a constitutional amendment that is on our ballot this November. It will be a sad day here if it passes. We’ve got to educate people and somehow reach into their hearts and open them up to other possibilities of love and devotion. If you can help, please do. You can contribute to the cause at Minnesotans United for All Families! I’m afraid you’re going to hear more and more about his issue from me as election day draws near because this amendment is cruel and unfair in a land of free people.

_________________________
Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment