Thursday, June 28, 2012

Helen Philpot on Women’s Rights


Helen has one, though it’s 80 years old!
by Charlie Leck

Margaret and Helen don’t blog as much as they formerly did – an 80 year old broad has a right to get tired, I guess. I sure do miss those blogs, however, and I jump like an excited kid in a candy store when I see that one has been posted. That’s what happens when you’re a follower – you get notified when a blog you’re following gets posted.

So, a few days ago I noticed that Helen had written another blog. I blushed when I saw the title (Vagina is a Six Letter Word), but I rushed to it anyway. Wonderful! I laughed myself silly. You’ll find it here: http://margaretandhelen.com/2012/06/21/vagina-is-a-6-letter-word/


_________________________
Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment