Saturday, June 30, 2012

Supreme Court of the United States



I had promised you a blog today all about the SCOTUS decision regarding the Affordable Health Care Act; however (and this is not meant to be a joke), I am not feeling well this morning. When I have no energy to write, something is indeed wrong.
by Charlie Leck

“Light is sweet, and it is pleasant for the eyes to see the sun.”
                                                                        [Ecclesiastes 11:7]

I’m sitting, waiting for this morning’s sun to rise. It is always a pleasant experience. The above verse from Ecclesiastes was in a morning email from Sojourners.

For those of you interested, Bloomberg Law sponsors the SCOTUSblog, which is extremely helpful in keeping up with news about the Supreme Court and has some interesting insights into the courts most recent headline decision.

I shall return to blogging when I am feeling better.

_________________________
Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment