Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Leading Up To Something


The March 4 issue of Time Magazine has sold out across the nation. It contained a blockbuster story that I am now taking apart and will tell you about in the next couple of days.
by Charlie Leck

If you have the March 4 issue of Time, be sure to read the remarkable article by Steven Brill, called Bitter Pill. You musn't miss it. This is one of the most important pieces of reporting of our time. I'll be writing more here about it and giving you much more than opinion about it. The article is an explanation of just why health care is so expensive in America when it doesn't have to be.

You'll begin looking at non-profit hospitals and medical faclities much differently -- believe me!

Look for my blog in the next few days (I'll probably post on Saturday).

Find Bitter Pill on-line here!


________________________
Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it,send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment