Friday, June 27, 2008

Crash

I wrote a blog yesterday, for posting today, that got whacked by my computer. It won't open, as a computer message tells me, "because there are problems with the contents." I'll take that as a sign. It was pretty sarcastic and Karl Rove probably doesn't need any more bashing – or, more precisely, you don't need to read any more Karl Rove bashing. The whole point was that this effete failure has the nerve to call Senator Obama an elitist. Can you imagine?

Tomorrow I hope to post a blog about education among minorities in America. I've read hundreds of pages of reports, analysis and opinions of which I'm trying to make some sense. This is a serious situation. It's going to take something revolutionary to deal with the problem. [Charlie Leck]

No comments:

Post a Comment