Friday, June 27, 2008

The Right Wing is Sick

Listen to the right wing flap!
by Charlie Leck

It's ugly out there! Or as the Amish fellow told his daughter, in the movie, Witness, when he was putting her on a train: "Be careful out there among them English!"

I just listed to an audio clip of something very crude, said by Hugh Hewitt on his nationally syndicated radio show:

HEWITT: By the way, I -- I'm still trying to find two tickets to the Ohio State-USC game. And none of the USC people will give up their tickets to me. I'd pay fair price. They -- they know Ohio State's gonna slaughter the Trojans. They know that they're gonna slaughter the Trojans, and therefore they do not want me there at the bloodbath, since it's probably the last football game we'll ever get to see before the United States gets blown up by the Islamists under Obama. I -- I would like to see Ohio State slaughter USC. This is what I'm living for right now. I'm keeping -- all the bad news, I just focus on the Ohio State upcoming slaughter of USC. So if you are a USC fan willing to sell me two or perhaps even three USC tickets to the Ohio State game, hugh@hughhewitt.com, or if you're a Buckeye fan with those tickets back in Ohio, I'll trade you some Browns tickets. New York Giants, Monday night game? Think about it. Hugh Hewitt Show. [click here if you want to hear it for yourself]

Monica Crowley recently passed on an incredible smear of Barack Obama that she freely admitted she'd not researched or checked. [Listen to this crap!]

"…according to this genealogy -- and again, because I haven't done the research, I can't verify this -- but according to this guy Kenneth Lamb, Barack Obama is not black African, he is Arab African… And yet, this guy is campaigning as black and painting anybody who dares to criticize him as a racist. I mean, that is -- it is the biggest con I think I've ever seen."

You know, everyone in America should turn daily to Media Matters. There is so much crap being thrown around by the media (especially the conservative broadcast media) that we need someone to keep things straight for us. And, believe me, they also take on the broader mainline media as well and get them straightened out regularly. I simply don't let a day pass now without checking out Media Matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment