Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rove Held in Contempt

House Judiciary Committee votes to hold Rove in Contempt… I recommend you follow this issue closely; for we may finally get to see how a Democratic Republic really works!
by Charlie Leck

The news is breaking as I write this. It's important news that you should follow closely. Perhaps the American system really does work. We'll watch for the next several days to see how it goes. There's plenty of places to go get an analysis of this historic event. Of course, I'll be glued to the New York Times. The Huffington Post already has an analysis up. AlterNet will be all over it and so will Slate.

I'll just add one other thing. I called into my wife, who was sitting at her desk working, and told her the news. Her response? "Now there's a sociopath for you!" She is, as she most often is, correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment