Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Go Again to Trout & Caviar


There are hundreds of food blogs and web sites to look at, but Trout & Caviar stands out as special!
by Charlie Leck

I know I’ve covered this subject before, so I’ll be incredibly brief and get right to the point. Trout & Caviar is simply one of the best food blogs you will ever find – and if you find it you’ll be stuck on it.

I'll just one to point to a recent example, illustrating both how good and how useful it is: Tasty Food in Little White Pots (Part II): Fromage Fort. If you’ve ever wondered what to do with the bits of left over cheese in your refrigerator, here’s the answer. A wonderful idea and a tasty bit of information.

I’m rather committed to following this blog and I’ve also hooked lots of my friends on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment