Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Talking About Only Hopes


I wrote yesterday about the Dems’ only hope. Then I read about Mike Huckabee’s claim about our nation’s only hope!
by Charlie Leck

Jesus, I kind of want to throw up!

In a TV commercial recently, the 2008 presidential candidate, and a leading possibility in 2012, called us back to God and told us that “Jesus is our only hope!” Well, even though, for me, Jesus is “duh man,” I hate this kind of nationalizing and politicizing of the guy I call Lord.

"Fast and pray and turn this nation back to God, as Jesus is our only hope."

Honest to goodness. He really said that. If you still can’t believe it, watch the video below. If you can’t see the video below this paragraph, go to this site on the web.

It’s pretty frightening to think about some of the possible presidential candidates who are waiting in the wings, determined to run this country.

_________________________

You can email Charles Leck
or you can sign-in to post a comment on the blog
or you can click on “follow” in the top right hand corner

No comments:

Post a Comment