Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love & Politics


A neighbor up the road is an infrequent blogger, but when he writes it's nearly always really good stuff! Love & Politics is wonderful…

I read a particularly good blog last night by my friend, Sam Stearn, at Prairie Pondering. He titled the posting Love & Politics. It’s a feel good read about match-making and I urge you to read it.

_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment