Sunday, September 18, 2011

A BUSY TIME IN MY LIFE


What do you do when you're too busy to blog?
by Charlie Leck

I guess one can only say, “I’m sorry!”

I have a long email from Richard Scheible at hand that I really want to answer in blog form. His questions and comments are good and they deserve adequate time. I just don’t have it right now. I’m also intrigued by the latest insanities of Representative Bachmann and the meandering mind of Texas Governor Perry. They both frighten me and I need to write about them. And, I’ve received other helpful topic suggestions from readers like you.

At the moment, however, it is impossible to find the time.

I’m trying to produce a book of photographs right now for an organization to which I belong. It’s for a very special occasion. Naturally, we’ve known about it for a long time and we’ve been begging for photos. Just as naturally, they’ve come in very late – at the last moment – and I’ve got to work long, long days just preparing them for publication.

So, I promise to be back to my writing in a few days and I thank you for your patience.

_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment