Thursday, September 8, 2011

SPAM Mail


As I wander around Prague, I have thoughts of home.
by Charlie Leck

This is just a reminder that the old blog is temporarily shut down during my vacation; yet it’s also a reminder that I’m thinking about all my faithful followers as I travel. I’ll have plenty to write about when I return.

I’m posting some photographs while I travel. I’ll return within the week to begin blogging in real time again.

_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment