Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Photogenic Prague


Prague is quite spectacular! It must be one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
by Charlie Leck

I arrived in Prague yesterday. I think this is a beautiful city. How different from the cities of Europe! I feel like I want to take a photo every few seconds, but I’m trying to relax and just take it all in with my eyes.

I’m taking a vacation from my blogging, but I’ll be back at it in just a few more days!

_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment