Monday, November 5, 2012

The Calm after the Storm

I'm about to fly out of New York toward the rivers and lakes of home!
by Charlie Leck

Minnesota calls! Even after a wonderful time in Manhatten, which reminded me again that NYC may be the most extraordinary and wonderful city in the world, I am happy to be heading home. I've left you high and dry for the last few days and I apologize. I will post a long blog tomorrow. There is so much to write about after all we did and saw here.

It will be so good to be at my own desk, in my own little tree-top study, thinking through the events of Election Day.

For the record, I am still predicting an Obama victory, though it will be a slender one if he does win. Ohio remains key, but I believe the President will prevail there.

Until tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment