Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Indeed! We’ve Been Given Fair Warning


John McCain praises President Bush for Supreme Court Appointments
by Charlie Leck

John McCain says he'll try to find clones of Justices Alito and Roberts.

"I want to assure you that one of the great accomplishments of President Bush is we now have judges on the United States Supreme Court and judges who strictly interpret the Constitution of the United States of America… Two of the best of those are Judges Alito and Roberts. You can be very proud of them. My friends, I want to tell you, I will try to find clones of Alito and Roberts. I will try to find people just like them."

There's so much at stake in the coming election. At stake here is fairness and justice for the common, middle class person against giant corporate interests and the comforts of the super-rich.

Well, as Antoine Morris says, in his article on AlterNet: "Well, at least we've been given fair warning!"

No comments:

Post a Comment