Monday, August 8, 2011

Encore

So many of you (thank you very much) asked to see more of my photographs from my favorite file, that I was very flattered…
by Charlie Leck

Thanks for the nice emails about the photographs posted on my Sunday blog. So many of you asked to see more. Thanks.

And so I post a few of them here for you… They are in very low resolution so captions are sometimes not readable.












































































All the above photos are the exclusive copyrighted property of Charles H. Leck Associates and may not be used without permission.

_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment