Thursday, April 19, 2012

Adastra



Well, they picked a good name for it, anyway!
by Charlie Leck

A South Carolina friend and high school classmate tipped me off to this one. There's not much to say about it because it takes my breath away. This is a new yacht created by John Shuttleworth Yacht Designs. Her name is Adastra.



If you want to read more about this extraordinary beauty, you can go to this spot on Yahoo News.

I have no intention to chat with John Shuttleworth about his choice of a name.




_________________________
Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment