Saturday, April 4, 2009

MIGHTY MICHELLE



“Michelle, I love you, I love you, I love you… that’s all I wanted to say!”
by Charlie Leck

It is President Barack Obama’s trip and he’s handling it well and he appears alert, ready and prepared. Europe likes him.

But Europe adores Michelle Obama and that makes me happy as hell. As one British journalist said, “She might be stealing the show… she looks amazing! …she exudes glamor!”

The headlines made in completely clear…

MICHELLE WOWS EUROPE

MIGHTY MICHELLE

What a treat is was watching the news reports of Michelle addressing those school girls after they had sung so enthusiastically for her. Watch these girls sing for Michelle… and it breaks her up..


It seemed as if England was singing to the First Lady with Paul McCartney’s voice: “Michelle, Michelle, Michelle, I love you… that’s all I wanted to say…. Michelle, my belle…”

Michelle and the Queen stood for a few seconds with each of the ladies putting an arm around the other. When Michelle was departing, the Queen asked her to “stay in touch”

Here are a few other videos showing Michelle captivating Europe.

This is no small story. Remember how Jackie Kennedy captivated the French. Oh, most of you are too young, but this was a similar reaction to that one back in the early 60s.

Yes, all of England, along with the girls choir of the Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School, is belting out songs for Michelle Obama.

“I love you, I love you, I love you…. That’s all I wanted to say… I need to make you see what you mean to me!”
And Mrs. Obama said to all of England: “You touch my heart!”

Our President has an incredible partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment