Saturday, October 1, 2011

What Happens Under Tea Party Control?


I’ve got my head in the sand these days, pretending I don’t see the problems America would have under Tea Party control!
by Charlie Leck

In an email from James Carville this morning, he depicts Washington and the nation under Tea Party Control (an absolutely frightening thought). Here’s what the funny, bald-headed guy says…

Mitch McConnell will privatize Social Security!

Jim DeMint will end Medicare!

Kiss the EPA goodbye since Tea Partiers think clean water tramples on their constitutional right to be poisoned.

Of course, it was a fund raising email. “Panic! We’ve got to have dough to stop the crazies!”

Of course, also, I sent some. I remain confident that good reason will win out in the next election – that voters will realize what could happen if they give control to unreasonable Republicans (note that I did not say Republicans). How I long for the old fashioned Republican Party of Bob Dole and Everett Dirksen.

_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment