Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What is the Occupy Movement all about?


I keep asking myself what Occupy Wall Street is all about and I keep trying out different answers on you!
by Charlie Leck

What the heck is the movement all about? These protests by the 99 percent? These gatherings that keep annoying the heck out of one city after another?

Move-On-Dot-Org tries to answer the question with a very powerful video. This short presentation opens with a very powerful statement by Elizabeth Warren. Ms. Warren is an extraordinary woman who will try to run for the U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2012 and I hope to goodness she gets elected. I keep hoping the nation is tiring of politicians who so blatantly favor corporate America and the 1 percent. Listen to Ms. Warren and see if you don’t agree with her very straightforward explanation of why we are in such a muddled economic mess in our nation today.

Ms. Warren is currently the Leo Gottlieb Professor of Law at Harvard Law School. She’s a very savvy person.

[Go here to watch the video and listen to Ms. Warren’s short statement!]

_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment