Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Truly Silly Question


Give me the silliest of the silly questions!
by Charlie Leck

A friend wrote to me a couple of days ago about a silly question. My tummy hurt from laughing so hard.
Charlie,

Yesterday I was at Walmart buying dog food and the lady behind me in the check out line asked me if i had a dog...

Naturally, I told her no, I was starting the Purina Diet again... even though the last time I ended up in the hospital... but since I had lost 50 pounds on the diet, I was giving it another chance...

She asked me if i had been poisoned by the dog food,...

...and I told her, no, I had stepped off the curb to smell an Irish Setter's ass and was hit by a car.
Give me your best examples of silly questions. You know how to email me. If not, go to my profile and find my email address there... or, leave it as a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment