Friday, November 4, 2011

Living Bridge


Life is so much more than most of us ever discover; and there is so much wisdom and creativity in the human mind than we can believe.
by Charlie Leck

One of my readers (and followers) sent along a link to an extraordinary video about The Living Bridge. It is less than five minutes long and thoroughly intriguing. It’s about a wild river in Indian that seasonally grows insane, angry and uncrossable and disrupts the rural economy of the areas’ inhabitantants. The ancients discovered a solution and contemporaries use it also.

If you have five minutes to relax and sit back, I think you’ll find the video entirely interesting. Thanks, Lynn, for sending it along.

You can view it at this very safe website: http://www.snotr.com/video/7331/The_Living_Bridge

I hope my regulars have noticed how diligently I have avoided the current political squabbles and impasses that exist in Washington. Don’t think they don’t make my blood boil. How much longer I can go on before a huge rant breaks out is questionable. The nation crumbles while the Republicans hold firm to their vow to bring down President Obama whatever the costs to do so.

_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment