Monday, May 16, 2011

Extra! Extra! Trump Withdraws!

Beneath the pressure of my scathing blogs, Donald Trump has withdrawn as a candidate for President!
by Charlie Leck

Dozens and dozens of people are crediting my tenacious criticism of his candidacy as the reason that Donald Trump has announced that he is no longer a candidate for the presidency of the United States... well, one mildly intoxicated guy, awaiting dinner tonight, thought that was the reason, anyway.

But the news is good! Donald Trump has ended the charade. He's not going to run.

Now, among the jokers we have left over on the right side, we'll need to put the screws on the dumb broad from Minnesota, Michel Bachmann.

_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

1 comment:

  1. I knew you could do it. Bachmann is even scarier but you're up to it. You have my support. - Tony

    ReplyDelete