Sunday, May 15, 2011

Take a look at ARKive


Found this website the other day when I was working a little bit on my African and Middle-East geography!
by Charlie Leck

This will be a very short and sweet blog just to let you know of a discovery. I found the most wonderful and beautiful web site yesterday that it just rich with spectacular photographs of “life on earth.”

It appears that this site’s target audience is serious school age students; however, even an old fart, willing to learn and stare in wonder, will find this a spectacular web site to visit.

I recommend it to you: http://www.arkive.org/

_________________________

Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment