Friday, January 20, 2012

Stock Market Lookin’ Good

The U.S. stock trading markets looked good this week and these are positive signs for the economy, but it’s Friday and there will be profit-taking today.
by Charlie Leck

My, oh my! The last thing in the world I am is a financial expert. To me, the stock market in the U.S. is like a game of darts (from a very long distance). Yet, I watch it closely as if I knew what was (is) going on.

It’s been a big week for the market and it has shown a lot of gains. I’ve noticed in the past that, when this happens, investors want to bank some of their profits and it usually happens on a Friday afternoon. They’ll watch the market this morning and, if there is an inkling of downward movement, they’ll quickly sell and bank their profits from the big week.

Don’t worry! Be happy! I think the economy is turning around in America. President Obama, anyway, is certainly hoping it is.

_________________________
Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment