Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Palin’s Church is a Bigger Problem than Pastor Wright

What would such religious beliefs lead an irrational person to do in a time of crisis?
by Charlie Leck

Parts of the video that follows were shot inside Sarah Palin’s church with a hidden camera. I don’t promote or endorse using such devises to spy on worshippers; however, now that I’ve seen it, I feel strongly that what goes on inside that little church matters. It matters because Sarah Palin is running for a position that might leap-frog her into the White House someday. I think many of the reasonable people who are supporting Palin today would not do so if they understood some of the foundations of her religious faith and belief.

To me, I think this “stuff” is more frightening that the videos I saw of Pastor Jeremiah Wright. I don’t want a person who believes these things to be President of the United States and I don’t think you would either.

[You can watch the video by clicking here]

No comments:

Post a Comment