Sunday, September 23, 2012

Presidents and their Foreign Affairs



The title of the NY Times column was: Why Presidents Love Foreign Affairs!
by Charlie Leck

I read an interesting lead-in to a NYTimes column today. It said: “Why Presidents Love Foreign Affairs. Don’ t you?”

God, yes! An affair with a beauty from the Bayon region in France – or from the Ardeche! Mais oui! My goodness! Of course! Or, a big strong blonde from Ramstein! Ja! Mein Gott im himmel! Danke!

Oh, I jest with you! It’s Sunday morning, you know!


_________________________
Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment