Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Helen Philpot Calls Romney a Liar



Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Well known blogger calls Mitt Romney a liar! Liar, liar, pants on fire! She attacks press for keeping silent!
by Charlie Leck

I just can’t get enough of Helen Philpot’s blogs. If more people would read her this country would be in a helluva lot better condition.

Oh, Helen was up to it again on her most recent blog. She went after the press this time for not speaking up about all the lies that Mitt Romney told in his first debate with President Obama. She ticks off all the terrible lies the candidate told just to improve his chances of getting elected. Then she concludes with this sharp jab.

“This country went to war twice because the media was so afraid of appearing liberal that they were too scared to report the truth. I really thought we had learned our lesson with Bush. Calling a liar a liar, even if that liar is a Republican, doesn’t mean you have a liberal bias. It means you are reporting the facts.”

The Margaret and Helen blog is worth reading on a regular basis – especially if you’re concerned about keeping up with the truth. Helen tells it like it is and Margaret nods away!
One of my readers has called me "nothing more than a shill for Helen Philpot." How can I defend myself? ...I'm still thinking!


_________________________
Why not become a follower?
If you read my blog regularly, why not become a follower? All you have to do is click in the upper right hand corner and establish a simple means of communication. Then you'll be informed every time a new blog is posted here. If all that's confusing, here's Google's explanation of how to do it! If you don’t want to post comments on the blog, but would like to communicate with me about it, send me an email if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment